2018 Update Series Volume 37 Print and Online Bundle
Course InformationPurchase Materials
For the most timely topics and latest surgical techniques in urology, you won't want to miss the 2018 AUA Update Series—AUA's most popular self-study CME product.New topics for 2018!
- Concise, practical lessons on timely topics
- State-of-the-art surgical techniques
- Authors are among the best in their specialties
Earn up to 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
Now in its 37th installment, this invaluable resource continues the tradition of providing up-to-date information that helps you fulfill Part 2 of the Maintenance of Certification requirements recognized by the American Board of Urology. Improve your practice and patient care by staying abreast of the latest treatments and surgical techniques in urology.
Benefit from leading urologists’ recommendations in 40 new lessons, which are delivered to you five lessons a month for eight months. Take advantage of a convenient, easy-to-access educational product that fits your individual learning style.
Subscribers can obtain CME credit instantly! Simply complete the content-related, online posttests to receive immediate CME credit.
The AUA Update Series is renowned for delivering high-quality lessons to practicing urologists, fellows and residents. All content is developed in consultation with and edited by internationally recognized experts in urology, making the AUA Update Series the most professional and sought-after self-study program available.Hot Topics for 2018:
- Diagnosis and Management of Chronic Testicular Pain
- Guidelines for Muscle-invasive Bladder Cancer
- Telemedicine in Urology
- Advances in PET Imaging for the Management of Common Urological Malignancies (Prostate, Bladder, Kidney)
- Role of Pelvic Floor Physical Therapy in Pain and Voiding Dysfunction
- Diagnostic Evaluation and Management of Derangements of Hypercalcemia in Stone Formers – A Primer for the Urologist
- Physician Burnout: Recognition, Prevention and Treatment
- Reproductive Effects of Male Aging
- Urologic Dermatology in Men and Women
- Management of Oligometastatic Prostate Cancer
- Online Only: Optimized for easy viewing on your computer or mobile device. Lessons are accessible and printable anytime.
- Bundle (Print and Online): Enjoy online access plus the print edition, featuring bookshelf-quality binding.
The American Urological Association designates this enduring material for a maximum of 40 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.